V20 NEW FEATURE PREDICTION

• Guess that one unique feature about the yet to be released #DoogeeV20 "The King of all Rugged Smartphones" 🤔🤔 Please share this post and leave your thoughts in the comments section using the hashtag #DoogeeV20 #TheRuggedPhoneofFirsts.😍😍

• Возможно ,он без смартчасов сможет измерять пульс и давление. 

• Features requested:

If no 3.5mm, include USB-c to 3.5 mm adapter in the package.

If shipping to the US, include a US power adapter in the package.

If FM radio, make radio available with no need for headphone connection.

• Night vision camera with thermal camera available as an option 

• Здравствуйте , возможно широкоугольная камера.

• I'll say an IR night vision camera, as well as a loud speaker, at least 100 db.

• Access the back screen to take a selfie.

• #DoogeeV20 I would like the functions Always on display some nice clock or weather and such.

• Hello. I bought a Doogee V20 in the EU version. I am happy with the phone. I would like to 
    suggest the software developer to introduce some new solutions.
    The phone will be updated
    any time soon, I think.
    Suggestions for upcoming updates :

Wake up the phone screen by double clicking - It is sorely lacking.
    This feature is probably present in every phone.
    Information about the estimated charging time of the phone's battery. It only shows the battery
    percentage :(.
    3. The ability to record full hd movies at 60 frames per second (60 FPS).
    Once in my old phone,
    the manufacturer in the new update added a 60 FPS feature to the camera, which was not there
    before.
    Add the feature of automatic recording of phone calls at the moment of starting a call.
    At the moment, you have to manually press the button to record the call. You have to remember
    this.
    5. My software version - Android 11, Polish.
    When he covers the front camera of the phone with his
    finger, a warning message appears in Russian or Ukrainian. This is a mistake, because my
    language on the phone is Polish :).
    Can it be improved?

I'd like to see the above-mentioned suggestions in future phone updates. Would be nice.
    A producer who listens to his customers is always good at it :). These are changes to the software.
    Possible to do. If only willingness would suffice.

I would like to ask if the phone is upgraded to Android 12? If yes then when ?

• SMS, e-mail notifications on the rear display. This is missing. Untapped potential

• It would be also great to remove nfc Service notification when nfc is enabled. 

• Point 5 of my original post will be resolved in the April update. I spoke to the Doogee 
    employee. As for Android 12, there are no plans to update the phone in the near future,
    but the Doogee company has ensured that the Doogee V20 will get such an update :).

• Is there really no option to mount a sling? There are several outdoor activities where I wanna attach the smartphone to my arm. As an example: any activity on water (sailing, SUP, etc.), mountans, paragliding, and, and, and.

I think ever outdoor smartphone should have the option to mount a sling.

• The fingerprint sensor on my V20 stopped working. Please help me.

• @O T https://doogeemall.com/community/xenforum/topic/65821/doogee-v20-power-button-problem

• The rear display will stop working after 20-30 days, I have already made 2 factory settings and the error always repeats over time. I'm already annoyed, please advise how to solve it, because it will be a disappointment for me, otherwise a great mobile for hiking. Thank you

• difference between usb flash drive and thumb drive Data is transferred and stored using both thumb drives and flash drives. In contrast to flash drives, which are small integrated circuits that may be electronically programmed and erased before being used again, thumb drives are pen drives or USB devices used to retrieve data.